Tuesday 9 January 2018

Lemon Detox Day 3 – Mind Over Fatter

Day 3 and I’ve lost a whopping 3.5 kilos.  Perhaps that tells you I was packing some timber before I started…

Or maybe it’s just that all the accumulated toxins and shit from my colon have finally fulfilled their long awaited appointment with Mr Armitage Shanks.

Feeling quite perky today.  Up at 4.45 am, which could be a legacy of my jetlag, but I prefer to think it’s because now every day I feel like jumping out of bed as if the sun were shining and my life was one long picnic.


In actual fact the weather here is Sydney is decidedly patchy and my life would be better described as munching a quick sandwich in Pret-A-Manger in my lunch hour, rather than a leisurely picnic.

But Pret-A-Manger isn’t half bad -  it’s better than my life being like a half eaten kebab or rat ‘chicken’ burger from KFC.

Did another 60 minute run round the park and back again today.  The runs are getting tougher by the day in terms of energy in the legs, though mentally they seem to be getting easier.  I could easily have run for ages today, but cast my mind back to my Ibiza swimming experience and thought better of it.

It probably doesn’t make much sense, but by Day 3 of the cleanse I’m beginning to feel very clear mentally, so much so that I find that problems or uncomfortable sensations don’t bother me in the they may do usually.

Apart the uncomfortable sensation of being hungry, which like a sailor in a brothel, comes and goes…

Check out Day 4 – Salt No Pepper for the unique lemon detox take on seasoning techniques.

Or go back to The 20 Post MasterClass menu.

And let us know if you think I that my weight loss was down to me eating all the pie-ellas in Ibiza, or the miraculous properties of the detox…

No comments:

Post a Comment